With Communication Disorders Since 1936
Student & Recent Grad Membership Information
MSHA serves as the voice of speech/language and hearing professionals in the state of Minnesota. MSHA is the only agency advocating for our professions and our licensure at the state level and connecting with our members in all settings. MSHA memberships gives future speech-language pathologists and audiologists opportunities to connect with other professionals and get access to key resources that will help you build the career you want.
We look forward to hearing about your insights and views as a student.
- Student memberships: $20 per year
- Recent Graduates: $99 for a 2-year membership
Student Membership Benefits
As a student member, you receive the following benefits:
- MNSHA Convention registration discounts
- Job search/posting on the MNSHA Career Center
- Leadership opportunities, including the Future Professionals Committee
- Legislative updates that affect you and your future career
- Ability to submit articles to the MNSHA Newsletter
- Professional networking opportunities
- Reduced MNSHA membership rate
How to Become Involved in MNSHA: