With Communication Disorders Since 1936
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are communication disorders?
- What is a speech-language pathologist?
- What is an audiologist?
- Frequently asked questions about speech and language services in the schools
Find a Speech-Language Pathology or Audiology Provider
Other Association Sites
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
- PACER Center (resources for children with disabilities)
- Hearing Loss Association of North America
- The Stuttering Foundation (free online resources, services, and support to those who stutter and their families)
- Minnesota State University Mankato Department of Speech, Hearing and Rehabilitation Services
- Minnesota State University Moorhead Department of Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences
- St. Cloud State University Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
- University of Minnesota Duluth Communication Sciences and Disorders
- University of Minnesota Twin Cities Department of Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences
Summer Camps for Those With Communication Disorders
Professionals in Minnesota
Looking for a bilingual speech-language pathologist or audiologist in Minnesota, contact the MNSHA office at firstname.lastname@example.org