With Communication Disorders Since 1936
Why Join the MNSHA Mentorship Project as a Student/Clinical Fellow?
- Be part of an exclusive group of young professionals
(registration limited to first 15 applicants)
- Obtain valuable career advice as you make decisions about your future
- Learn tips to successfully manage work-life balance issues
- Develop professional connections across generations
- Strengthen your involvement in your state association
The Program will closely follow ASHA’s Mentoring Programming and Goals. You’ll be matched with a mentor based on your clinical interests and geographical location.
As a participant, connect with your mentor twice per month via phone, email, or in person over the next three months. Participants will receive monthly emails with tips/conversation starters to encourage discussion.